The OS is installed in a T3500 in a new client bureau, but it is very slow to log in through SSH.
1. It is normal to log in through SSH in field and to log in through itself, which indicates that it may be the problem of the network instead of the hardware;
2. The device and a well-used T3500 can reach each other through Ping, but the device can’t be reachable through remote Ping.
3. The client can reach the device through remote login the well-used T3500, which shows that the fault must be the switch place of the inner and external network.
4. Check the IP address, subnet mask and gateway IP of the device and well-used T3500, and it is found that IP address and gateway IP of the device are not in the same network segment, which results in the abnormal jump when the external network visits the device. That is the reason why the device is not reachable through Ping and the login is slow.
5. Set the IP address and gateway IP into a same network segment and problem is solved.
1. Problem of OS;
2. Problem of the network;
3. Problem of the hardware