The high definition terminal sent dual stream and there was no figure output in the assistant output.
The high definition terminal built a conference with miniMCU. After asking the high definition terminal to join the conference, call plus, the video telephone can’t join the conference either.
The dual stream problem: select the input source manually of the backup stream by pressing local button after calling successfully.
The miniMCU problem: If the terminal calls the high definition terminal in the first call, set up the call protocol in “system—self setup—call setup—conference setup”. It is recommended to use H263 CIF for all the terminals support.
We can set up the dual stream function in system—self setup—call setup—conference setup. Select “Presentation” in multiple stream, and set the “send mode” with “send automatically or send manually when call successfully”. Use local button to check the selection of the dual stream after the backup stream is sent. And we should select the input source of the backup stream manually.
We should set up the following item in the miniMCU:
1. Set up the max calling number according to the actual situation;
2. The MCU function can be set up in “system—self setup—call setup—conference setup”, the multiple stream should be set up with “live”.
3. The conference protocol is up to the first call of the high definition terminal. If the terminal calls the high definition terminal first, the H.264 or H.263 4CIF will be negotiated. It can’t call 8220 or 8220+ successfully anymore.
4. The max band must above the summation of all the call.
5. MCU-6 is equal to mode 5+1, which means that the terminal with MCU should join the conference as a conference site