1. Terminal version: Release 8.34.4 2004.07.02
2. Network: video terminals all use wideband to access.
3. Fault description: 6 nodes of A area cannot access and it cannot access to call 168.
Check the two terminals of A area（09****11
2. A conference is established after 09****11 sitecall, but 09****11 cannot
access, and calling 168 is no use. Check GK message and find that 09****11 is
refused by GK after calling 168. Use openeye （99*********）to sitecall, and then cut the link, it can
access by calling 168. So 168 call function is normal.
3. Other area can access well, so the platform is no problem and it is no
limited to A area.
4. Use openeye（99*********）to make a call from the platform to 09****11
terminal. GK message is as accessory 1. Terminal 09****11 does hanging up,
deregister and register after being called.
5. GK message of 09****11 sitecall is as accessory 2. Terminal 09****11 does
hanging up, deregister and register after being called.
6. In sitecall, on GKM the link is established, but it is cut after 10 seconds.
7. Delete 09****11 and 09****22 register information on the terminal, use IP
address to make a call, and you can access and use conference successfully.
There is no problem on platform, so it is probably network problem.
8. Change register port and RAS port of 09****11 and 09****22, then try again,
the terminal cannot access, too.
9. Now I’m sure it is the problem of the client’s network. Get rid of
BAS, link terminal 09****11 to the switch behind the enter of carrier.
Everything is OK.
10. Ask the client if there is network monitor software and the client answer
there is not. The 6 fault node all use BAS access device of Z company, maybe
there is a collision between the Z company device and our device. But the 6
devices used to be good, so it is not the problem. After communication, I find
there is no testing engineers here.
11. Communicate with carrier to check the network of A area inside out.
12. After testing , we find video system can be used without Huawei Sig. Then
the client communicates with research and development of Huawei Sig and modify
several configuration of Huawei Sig. Finally the problem is solved.
1. Video platform is limited to A area.
2. The problem of video terminal configuration.
3. Network problem.
The terminal accesses via wideband. If the platform is good, you should doubt if there is a limit on wideband access.