Recovery process of the fault
• Step 1： The state of the private disks is unknown after Array2 powered off, so we didn’t do the resynchronization. But the mirror volume has been synchronized. The state of the private is abnormal after Array1 rebooted with power-off.
• Step 2： Reboot VIS to make the status of the private disk normal.
• Step 3： Stop the service the host provided VIS with, and delete the mapping from VIS to the host. Actually, it has been stopped, but the host was still dispensing IO
• Step 4： Run command “vxdg deport dg001” to export the disks in dg001.
• Step 5：Make sure the hard disks in array dg001 has been exported all and run command “vxdg -Sc import dg001”to import all the hard disks in dg001.
• Step 6： Recover the mirror volume as the following steps.
step 7： Map the volume recovered to the host and keep on serving.