Version information: Softco V100R002C03SPC200
Networking: Softco9500 interconnect with the IMS platform through SIP relay.
Failure phenomenon: the outsider users call VU switchboard number 7091688 under Softco, dial 0 and turn to the front desk, if the front desk no one answered, the caller hangs up, the front desk phone will be ringing dozen times, then stops ringing.
1. Internal network phones call 7091688, the failure phenomenon is same with external user dials. (Because interconnected with IMS, if direct dial 7,091,688 will be first outgoing to IMS and reentry site)
2. Internal network phones call 865967091688, not outgoing exchange but directly connect to VU switchboard, failure phenomenon does not exist at this time.
3. Initially identified the problem is caused by passing through SIP relay, require client to catch ccm & usam & sip & vu and time module log.
4. R & D analyzed the log and found ASSERT alarm, found the corresponding code, may be the IMS domain name and the domain name of the SIP relay are inconsistent. Modify the domain name the same, the problem is solved.
1. May be the called does not receive the on-hook message from the peer end.
When Softco interconnects with IMS, the following a few commands the peer end device domain name must be exactly the same, otherwise it will cause unpredictable failures:
config add ims connectpara domainname ims.fj.chinamobile.com ip 184.108.40.206 officeselectcode 0 mode master ---- show ims connectpara
config add peercomponent domainname ims.fj.chinamobile.com ip 220.127.116.11 tkcnum 10 --- show peercomponent
config protocol sip officeno 0 domainname ims.fj.chinamobile.com peerport 5060 maxcallnum 10 --- show protocol sip
The client was wrong in the first command, wrote fi as fj, cause call release abnormal.