One VTL3500, one Win2008NBU-MasterServer, ten （aix6.1）operation hosts. The topo is as follow:
Create a client for every operation host and map VTL to every client.
1. What distributed is HP-Ultrium 3 drive, but AIX version is 6.1, maybe the driver is not compatible.
2. Create a IBM Ultrium 4 diver in VTL, which can be recognized in win2008 but not in AIX.
3. Recreate a client with only one operation host, use IBM Ultrium 4 to test, it can be recognized.
4. Use HP-Ultrium 3 drive to map, validate the compatibility problem, the result is it can be recognized on AIX.
5. Add one more operation host on client, use HP-Ultrium 3 drive to map, the result is one can be recognized, another also cannot.
Every client is corresponding to one operation host.