1. Make sure there is only client software in windows. You must choose install client only by hand when installing.
2. Open the service /etc/init.d/vivaldiframeworkd start at VTL end.
3. Make sure client and server are in the same network segment. If they are, make sure the masks are same. Then add broadcast address on the server. Use the command: Route add 18.104.22.168 dev eth1 //eth1 is management port.
4. Make sure the firewalls of server and client are closed.
5. Login in VTL3500 via KVM to configure RAID.
(1) Login in VTL3500, use ＃startx to open image interface.
(2) Open RAID MegaRAID software.
6. Use MegaRAID to update IP and restart the software.