Certain softco original version is: V100R002C02B08f, need to be upgraded to V100R002C02B093. 5 softco connected to one switch, bureau take two of them to test in prophase, deleted the IP address; system prompts order loading error when upgrading with the order of config download file all, upgrade according to the upgrade guiding book, the result is the same.
System prompts order loading error when upgrading with the order of config download file all, upgrade according to the upgrade guiding book, the result is the same.
1. Check softco’s equipment IP, it’s 192.168.1.85, TFTP file server IP is 192.168.1.50, use PING order to check the connectivity of network, it’s normal. So, eliminate the network connectivity malfunction.
2. Reapply software version package, malfunction remains the same, eliminate the software package connectivity problem.
3. Finally, find out that two softco IP address are both 192.168.1.85 and in one same switch, change one softco’s IP address to 192.168.1.86, version upgrade to V100R002C02B093.
1. Connection problem of softco, TFTP file server (They may not in the same network segment), cause loading version file fail.
2. Version software package has problem, causing version loading fail.
3. Other network problem.
The default IP of softco is 192.168.1.85, if there are multiple softco equipments, same IP addresses won’t show IP address conflict, we must set the IP address first, then, upgrade an debug. Especially when multiple softco are in the same LAN, multiple softco have one IP address, cause upgrade and debug fail.