No available License is on VTL console, correct VTL License cannot be added through VTL console.
Concrete phenomenon express like this:
1. Log on VTL server with SSH tool, enter directory of /usr/local/vtl/etc/VTL6000/license
[root@VTL6000 ~]# cd /usr/local/vtl/etc/VTL6000/license/
VTL6000 is host name of VTL server, and please adjust according to actual situation.
2. Input ls command, check existing generate file of this License.
[root@VTL6000 license]# ls
Step 1 Log on VTL server with SSH tool (default username is root, password is 123456)
Step 2 Input cd /usr/local/vtl/etc/VTL6000/license/ and press ENTER button, access license file folder.
Step 3 Input rm -rf xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.lic and press ENTER button, delete designated License generate file.
Step 4 Add License again.
1. In VTL console navigation tree, right click on VTL server, select permission, it pops up dialog of permission information.
2. Single click on add, pop up dialog of adding permission cipher key code.
3. Input License and single click on OK.
After installation succeed, it would return to service:vtl://192.168.0.120,65535。
This License has been added in VTL server, and do not delete generate file of this License when remove this License. So it cannot add this License again.