IAD can’t register UCEMS after IAD starts, UCEMS totally manage 331 equipments, Check 112 online indicator lights on UCEMS, they are all grey, and that is 128 IAD are offline.
Networking: UCEMS Client--- UCEMS Server---IAD
By catching the message, the offline IAD is the wrong setting of network management, IAD has uploaded the register package, but UCEMS shows it is still offline, that is because the trap port is set to 161, but the actual value should be 162, this problem can checked by execute display nms order.
We can use the batch setting tool to set wrongly set equipments, set Trap port to 162 port, after Trap port is set to 162, the malfunction disappeared.
1. Check whether the network is blocked
2. Use the order display physical-serial-num to check whether the physical SN is the same to the setting of UCEMS.
3. Check whether the communication parameters of get/set/trap community set on IAD is correspond to the setting of gateway.
4. Ust the order of nms access on to make IAD accesses the gateway; use the order of nms handshake switch on to open handshaking swith.
5. By catching the package, check whether the trap port number of IAD and network management server port are the same, and analyze the reason base on the message.
In fact, UCEMS Server and IAD communicate through Snmp, we need to install package catching software to catch package.