Increase topological objects (NE, subnet), but does not show up in the view.
1. A period of time after increase NE (the length of time is related to the network communications situation) the view will automatically refresh. If not refreshed for a long time, may be because of network instability, lost packets. You can use the toolbar shortcut icon or on the main menu, select View> Refresh to refresh the view.
2. If it is set in the filter tree does not show such type network elements or subnet, please follow the steps below.
1) On the main menu bar, select View> Show> Filter.
2) Press the "Filter" button in the "Filter tree" page, select the corresponding filter tree template.
3) Under the "Filter" page, select "Object Name", "Subnet" and "Network element.
There are two possible causes of this phenomenon:
• The process of increasing network elements is carried out on the server, and the data has not been synchronized to the client.
• In the view filter tree, the corresponding network element types or subnet types are filtered out, the type of network element or subnet will not be displayed. When need to display, just need to select the appropriate option in the filter tree.