When we think some tapes of some volume in NetBackup is useless and want to move them to other volume as backup, NetBackup forbids to move them and alarms they have been defined.
1. Make sure the data in the tapes is useless.
2. Run bpexpdate �d 0 �m media_id command, which make the tapes overdue by force.
3. Now you can delete or move them.
There are working image in the tapes, in NetBackup, if there are working image in a tape, it cannot be deleted or moved.
1. When you make a strategy, do your best to make it perfect.
2. When you have to modify the strategy, make sure the tape is overdue.