1. Oracle 11g two-node cluster;
2. Database is installed in RH2285 with SuSe11 operating system;
3. Disk array is OceanStor2600
The phenomenon is: after configuring ISCSI initiator, we can enter disk array storage, but it fails after rebooting, we need to configure again.
1. If there is change in IP address of target, we should delete the dialog manually, or the new dialog can’t be created.
Carry out: iscsiadm -m node -p 192.168.122.102 -o delete
Then: iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p 192.168.123.100
2. Edit the configuration file /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf
Add: node.conn.startup = automatic
We still need to carry out this command:
iscsiadm -m node -p 192.168.122.102 –op update -n
node.conn.startup -v automatic
1. iscsi initiator software hasn’t been installed normally.
2. There are some problems in the configuration parameter of iscsi.
3. iscsi hasn’t set up the function that start automatically.
Firstly, we should operate as instructor to enter the disk array, and then track this problem step by step. The first step is very important, we have referred lot of information and set many problems that haven’t been solved. So we advise deleting dialog every time and rebooting again and again to test if this solution is available.