In the field RH2285 is configured SSD card, which needs CCD card driver.
SSD card driver is related to the system version, this article is for linux.
1. First use uname –a to check linux version.
2. Find the related driver version.
3. Rpm –ivh driver name of SSD card.
4. Check SSD device: ssd_config -a -r all. It will remind: SSD is configured to /dev/md*. Then format the device.
5. For example, use mkfs.ext3 /dev/md* to format SSD to ext3 file system.
Remind: the system cannot be installed to SSD card.