Version information: SoftCo V100R002C03SPC200
Networking Overview: IAD --- The SoftCo - isup - move. Failure phenomenon: the internal telephone calls to attendant position, the attendant position pick up the phone and keep, and then dial the foreign mobile phone prompts "transfer failed", forward local phone adapter, landline as well as foreign landline are all normal.
Forwarding foreign mobile phone, operator client can see "transfer failed" prompt.
1. Require client to capture intra-office telephone dial the console number then forwarded to the local phone log USAM, CCM, ISUP, SIP related modules.
2. Capture intra-office telephone dial the console number and then forwarded to foreign mobile phone log.
3. Capture the console direct dial foreign mobile phone log.
4. R & D analyze logs and found: dialed and not be dialed, the calling and the called numbers been sent out are normal, can not forwarding successfully is due to the peer end direct release, otherwise compare the IAM message of the console dial directly foreign phone and forwarding foreign phone, the forwarding has one more redirecting number.
5.R & D suspected the forwarding failure may be due to when the peer end check redirecting number for mobile phone number has obstacle, generally when normally does not check the redirecting number.
6. Previously a site appeared same issue, R & D to provide a patch to the onsite. After patched, the problem is solved. The actual function of the patch is make the IAM to carry on the original called, the number of the attendant console, the check is passed.
1. The sent out calling problems
2. The sent out called problems
This issue should be because the peer device checks the redirecting number can not pass led the forwarding failed (Forwarding local mobile phone has no problem, forwarding foreign mobile phone has problem, may be caused by dialing foreign mobile phone pass through a gateway office redirecting number check can’t pass). Patched to circumvent the checks to the redirecting number (R & D says after increase original called would check the legality of the original called and can’t check the redirecting number). Encountered the versions before SoftCo V100R002C03SPC200 appear this situation can only be resolved by patching, R & D said the problem has been together into the C04 version , redirecting number has been masked off in the C04 version.