VSM has add NE, through the "file > search > link" to make link search, after complete the operation, can't find LLDP Layer 2 link.
1. Configure the NE LLDP parameters, “192.168.100.101” is the management IP address that NE registered in VSM
[NE]lldp management-address 192.168.100.101
2. Configure SNMP parameters related with LLDP function.
[NE]snmp-agent community read public mib-view lldp
[NE]snmp-agent community write private mib-view lldp
[NE]snmp-agent mib-view included lldp iso
[NE]snmp-agent mib-view included lldp std
NE did not enable LLDP management function or IP address configuration error.
SNMP parameter configuration related with LLDP error.
1. Execute command system - view, enter system view.
2. Execute command display current - configuration | include LLDP, check the NE whether can enable LLDP function, and whether management IP address is the IP address that NE registered in VSM.
3. Execute command display current - configuration | include SNMP - agent, check whether the SNMP parameter configuration related with LLDP is correct.