1. Ping the 8 storage link ips on the MCNA01, they all can ping through.
2. Run the operation “iscsiadm-m session” on the MCNA01, we examine that the entire storage link are normal.
iscsiadm -m session
tcp:  172.20.103.10:3260,1 iqn.2006-08.com.huawei:oceanstor:21000022a10905d4::172.20.103.10
tcp:  172.30.103.10:3260,2 iqn.2006-08.com.huawei:oceanstor:21000022a10905d4::172.30.103.10
tcp:  172.20.103.11:3260,11 iqn.2006-08.com.huawei:oceanstor:21000022a10905d4::172.20.103.11
tcp:  172.30.103.11:3260,12 iqn.2006-08.com.huawei:oceanstor:21000022a10905d4::172.30.103.11
3. Collect the VBS logs when the MN node being created: /opt/config/logtmp/bsb.log, we find that the initiator name MCNA01 has been occupied by the script to add the alias of initiator on the IPSAN.
admin:/>addhostport -host 0 -type 5 -info iqn.1996-04.de.suse:01:e82cac55716c:M
CNA01 -n MCNA01
Error: The name is identical to an existing one.
Are you sure to exit?(y/n):
Connection to 192.168.175.70 closed.
Jul 03 11:37:51 MCNA01 configBsb3900.sh:443 addhostport -host 0 -type 5 -info iqn.1996-04.de.suse:01:e82cac55716c:MCNA01 -n MCNA01 run successfully
Jul 03 11:37:51 MCNA01 configBsb3900.sh:311 Addport failed: Error: The name is identical to an existing one.
4. Log in the storage to view the initiator’s configuration, we find the alias “MCNA01” is existed in the storage device initiator, which is a duplication of the currently built MCNA.
5. Modify the node information table of MNConfigurationTool, change the name “MCNA01”, such as to add a character “Q” at the back. We still find that there is another alias “CNA01” in the storage device initiator configuration, for the sake of standard and security, we add a character “Q” to the back of the entire node.
6. According to the GPI, modify the computer name of MCNA01 to MCNA01Q. Execute: sh /startCNA/scripts/gms/clearCNA.sh MN master, clear out the configuration, re-lead in the new data, and execute: sh /startCNA/installCNA.sh, the MN is created successfully.