Some sit needed to map the disc on SC, cdrom and so on to the virtual machine, modified the mapping of DDC strategy but not succeed.
Related versions: R1 version, R2C00 version.
1. Check the Mappings strategy of DDC: the Mapping strategy has chosen the enabled and the correlative devices have not chosen the “Turn Off” option. The configurations are correct.
2. Keep on checking the connection parameters, we find it has chosen the “Enabled” but selected the option “Do Not Connect Client Drives at Logon”.
3. Modify the connection parameters and select the option “Connect Client Drives at Logon”, connect the SC and VM again, then we can successfully map the SC disc, cdrom etc. to the virtual machine.
1. The mappings of DDC strategy may be modified incorrectly.
2. Some other configuration of correlative DDC strategy may be wrong.
When you modify the DDC strategy, pay attention that whether there are some other correlative configurations.