After install eDirectory, SQL2005, SM, SC, SM in order at the same server, make SM configuration, input https://SM-IP:8443/config-sm in IE can normal login, and https://SM-IP:8443/config-sc can also normal login. But input https://SM-IP:8443 can correctly open SM login pages, but after input the username superadmin and password 123456, display that "username or password error".
1. Check the database connection:
A) select "start > program > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio", input connection parameter, which can enter the program main interface,
B) test the database connection in https://SM-IP:8443/config-sm configuration interface "configure SecoSpace database" and it is successful.
C) indicates that the database connection is no problem
2. Check eDirectory connection:
A) test the LDAP connection in https://SM-IP:8443/config-sm configuration page "configure SecoSpace write LDAP" and it is also successful
B) indicates that the eDirectory initialization is no problem
3. Carefully check the each step of the configuration process, find the username is "hs" when install eDirectory and configure "organization name", but it is "huawei" in installation manual, is it the character string lead to can't land SM? Verify immediately.
4. uninstall SecoSpace Server
5. uninstall SQL Server (if don't want to uninstall SQL Server can also refer to the accessories)
6. uninstall eDirectory
7. reinstall eDirectory，configure organization name as "huawei" when create directory tree organization name. as the following figure:
8. Reinstall the SQL Server
9. Reinstall the SecoSpace Server
10. input https://SM-IP:8443 In IE, page input username "superadmin" and "password" 123456 " in the login, and can normally landing;
1. Database connection exception;
2. eDirectory initialization exception
3. The installation process configuration error
Suggestions and Summary
When configure eDirectory new directory tree organization name, easy to understand that this field can free define, if don’t define the "huawei" field will lead to unable to access SM. It is recommended that make SecoSpace installation strictly according to the installation guide to install.
Accessories: delete SQL database created by SecoSpace Server
After uninstall the SecoSpace Server, the database created in SecoSpace Server SQL will not be deleted, so install SecoSpace Server again may appear the mistake, therefore when do not uninstall SQL Server can through the manual way to delete.
1. Select "start > program > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio" input connection parameters and login.
2. Stop SQL service
3. Delete database SSB02F and SDUB02F created by SecoSpace
4. Delete the database file under the installation directory
5. Restart your SQL service