Peer vendor switch interconnected with our S9300, ports physic and protocol state are DOWN, the failure packet of S9300 side increased.
1. Check pigtail problem, receiving and sending connected normally, optical decline is in the normal range, debar the pigtail problem.
2. Replace the optical module of 2 ports, failure remained.
3. Replace two ports, failure remained. Connect S9300 device and peer vendor switch to anotherpeer vendor device at the same time, the two switch can work normally, it means the ports of 2 switch is normal.
4. Test by instrument, it finds the flame space of peer vendor switch is 11.5, but our company standard is 12, it leaded that when our switch receive packet sent by peer vendor, identified it as failure packet, discard it, the ports cannot work normally.
1. Device pigtail problem, fiber quality, receiving and sending connected in reverse.
2. Device optical module problem
3. Device ports failure
4. Device match problem
The data communication product flame space of our company and vendor C and Z are 12 at present. Connecting is normal, but it will fail when connect with other vendors.