There are more than one data disks damages on the single OSN. If there is service on the disk, then the bad disk can be found, and there will be alarm on the ISM interface notify that there is fault about disks and service go offline. If there isn’t service, the disk will be shot off, and there will be a pulling out event in the event list.
1. According to the ISM alarm message, confirm the slot number of the broken-down disk (if the disk fault indictor was lighted on, we must confirm the number of the broken-down disk slot is consistent with the number of the indictor denoted one.), in the ISM interface, if necessary we can check the physical view of the slot disk in the physical view of the physical node which the broken-down disk was in;
2. After having confirmed the slot of the broken-down disk, replace all the broken-down disks;
3. Restart the OSN node;
4. After the OSN node has been startup, compel to stop the OSN service;
5. Confirm there are the entire data disks of the node contained in this OSN node configuration file “/usr/local/wushan/etc/fsconfig.ini”, start the OSN process (re-format the going onlline);
6. After the OSN startup, in the ISM interface, select the physical view of the node where the broken-down disk was, and check the physical view status of the disk which was substituted.
7. Check the OSN node status on the ISM domain node wepage.