There is a new node to be started, we download the license from the customer’s computer and copy it into our own computer via a U disk, and then lead in the storage device to execute the installation, but there displays validating the license failed.
1. Confirm the device’s version firstly;
2. Confirm the information for applying the license;
3. Download the license from our own computer, and avoid of transmitting it by the U disk, lead in the license, and validate it successfully.
1. It may be the version hasn’t been confirmed correctly.
2. The information used to apply the license may be false.
3. Because we copy through the U disk, it may be the U disk’s problem, or the antivirus software in the customer’s computer make the file ineffective.
It needs the complete confirmed information to apply the license, if the license is not lead into the device from the email directly, the path it goes by needs to check carefully.