1. Upload the “iperf linux” to the “/tmp” of the S5600T and S5500T respectively via the tool “SSH Secure”.
2. Make the “iperf” be available to execute in the system of S5600T or S5500T.
3. Login in the S5600T and S5500T by the “developer” user, execute “./iperf -s” in the S5600T.
4. Execute “./iperf –c 10.11.64.214 -f K –i 2 –w 300k –t 36” in the S5500T, and obtain the bandwidth picture as follow, it shows only there only be 296Kbytes/sec, it’s far less than the requirement of the LUN copy, which leads the error of the LUN copy.
5. Adjust the limitation of the network bandwidth, and test it as follow:
The bandwidth can reach to 78.6Mbits/sec.
6. During the test, we can check the traffic of the network card via the command “watch”.
7. Deploy the full LUN copy manually at the source port, the status displays as follow: