SIG9280E and T8000 subrack login SMM board without connecting SMM board network cable
T8000 server through the server board login SMM
T8000 server board has two network interface respectively connected 7 and 8 slot switch fabric’s BASE plane, for the blade of the new installed operating system, the default is eth0 connects 7 slot’s BASE plane, eth1 connects 8 slot’s BASE plane, for the has NIC deleted and modified server, please use the eth_alias2_t8000.sh script of the SIG installation package judge.
The T8000’s SMM default configures eth1 IP address is 10.1.2.92/24, eth2 IP address is 188.8.131.52/24.
1. Login the server board of T8000 server.
2. Configure a IP address which is in the same network segment with SMM board for the NIC of the server board. Such as X.X.2.100/24 or X.2.2.100/24.
3. In the server board, perform commands “telnet ip-address”, indirect login to SMM board. Among them, the ip-address is SMM board’s default IP address.
SIG9280E through the main control switch board login SMM
SIG9280E switch board LAN1 connected to the BASE plane, business board also has network interface connected BASE plane.
The SIG9280E SMM board default configured eth1 IP address is 172.X.X.2/24, eth2 IP address is 173.X.X.2/24.
1. Login SIG9280E’s main control switch board.
2. Configure a IP address which is in the same network segment with SMM board for the GE 0/0/1 of the main control switch board.
3, in the main control switch board, perform command “telnet ip-address” login SMM board. Among them, the ip-address is SMM board’s default IP address.
SMM board provides the internal interface connects to the server board (T8000) or main control exchange board (SIG9280E), when didn’t connect SMM board network cable, can through the server board or main control exchange board login to SMM board indirectly.