The VDeskTop uses all versions of the XD4.0. During the testing, it needs to login as RDP sometimes. How to configure can let the WI access the virtual machine via the RDP protocol?
For detail steps, please refer to the attachment.
1. Login in the DDC server, open the support for the RDP protocol
1) Open the Delivery Services Console, and choose the configuring desktop group.
2) Assign out the attributes menu.
3) Enter into the Client Options, select the Add and enter RDP, then choose OK.
4) Choose the ICA and RDP (notice that the ICA is necessary), and click OK
2. Configure the WI client protocol
1) Login in the WI server, open the Citrix Web Interface Management, click the Client Deployment at the right side, and choose the RDP in the ejecting menu
2) Restart the IIS service of the WI
3. Configure the local computer
1) Firstly, login in the virtual machine via the WI, there will report error.
2) Open the local computer’s “Internet attributes”, and choose the “program” option.
3) Click the “manage the load items”, find the RDP in the ejected interface and start it, then restart the IE. (The demonstration may be a bit different for different versions of the IE)
4. Hereto, Login in the virtual machine via the WI, we use the RDP protocol currently.