After installing the Citrix Receiver v5.5.1 in the iPad, connect with the VM and play music in the VM, the iPad external puts voicelessly but once plug in the earphone we can hear the voice in the VM. How to settle this problem?
Cloud Computing version: R2C00SPC200
1. Click “set -> common -> use the side on-off -> mute” on the iPad.
2. Push the physical on-off at the right bottom, make there appears there is voice in the middle of the screen.
3. Click “set -> common -> use the side on-off-> locks the screen to revolve”.
4. Press the physical key “Home” at the left side, and exit.
5. Enter into the “Receiver” interface, connect with the VM, there is voice via the external putting when the VM playing music.