When you meet this problem, you can delete the user’s VM, recreate and distribute domain users (this process will take a bit long time). We will introduce a method to associate the superfluous VMs in the DG to some other DG. For example, we want to transfer the VM from “My computer 3” to “My computer1”, we should implement as the following steps:
1. Delete the VM in “My computer3”, select “Remove from desktop group”.
2. Add this VM in “My computer1”
a) Right-click in “My computer1” and select “modify desktop group properties->modify virtual desktops and users”
b) Click “Add”, add a VM, and then enter the name of the VM
3. Associate the new added VM with a user in “My computer1”, and associate it to the original user.
4. Choose the new added VM in the list, then click “Assign” to enter the user’s domain account which intending to binding .
5. Modify the DG data in the table “tbl_Instentse” of the DB.
update tbl_InstanceInfo set dgID = 'My Computer 04' where machineName = ' ZJMOBILE-7425D2'