1. In the ITA, ping the ESC’s IP and the corresponding service port with Telnet, and we find they are normal, so exclude the network’s problem.
2. Check the ITA logs, we find the time is the Beijing time and different with the local time, so we need to modify the time zone configuration in the ITA’s Tomcat setting.
3. After modifying the Tomcat’s time zone, we find the problem is still on, check the time of the ESC node and the ITA node, we find the time of ESC node is later 5 minutes than the ITA node.
4. Because the Galax system’s time uses the MN node’s time as the time source, and the Vdesktop system’s time source is the AD’s, the AD is the site’s AD, it controls the customer’s entire terminals and servers in their network, so we suggest to modify the MN node’s time (the MN’s time is the Galax system’s time source, the other node will synchronize with the MN node regularly).
5. After completing the configuration, set the Galax configuration in the ITA Portal, and then we find the service is normal.