1. Stop the virtual machine, login in “Cloud Computing user self-service system” -> “Resource Management” -> “The virtual machine information”, and find the ID of the virtual machine which needs to modify, and then click the stop button at the operation column, the virtual machine will be stopped.
2. Modify the virtual machine’s VPC in the “vm_instance” table of the ESC node’s database.
(1) Login in the ESC node’s database via “pgadmin3”, the account/password is: galax/galax, as the following displayed:
(2) Select the “vm_instance” table in the left “eucalyptus” database table, as the following picture displayed:
(3) Right click the “vm_instance” -> “view the data” -> “view all the column”, and find the record column corresponding with the ID of the virtual machine which needs to modify. As the following picture displayed:
(4) Find the “vpc_name” and “vlan” data items, modify them as to the value of the vpc table, they must be consistent.
(5) Restart the ESC node’s process, login in the ESC node via putty software, and execute the “sh /opt/setup/eucalyptus-cloud restart” command.
(6) Start up the virtual machine, view the modification outcome in the ITA.
Remarks: if the work of vpc modification is large, we can implement it via the SQL script:
Choose the “eucalyptus” base, click the button which has a pencil:
Run the following command in it:
update vm_instance set vlan='377',vpc_name='vpc-OA_CRM_377' where instance_id='i-312F0616'
And then implement the above (5) and (6) steps.