Many sites want to make the TC’s IP can’t be modified by the users after dispensing the services, we introduce a method to set this function.
1. There has TCM server in the site;
2. The TC version is Linux
1. Open the TCM server, login in the TCM system;
2. Add the TC into TCM;
3. Right click the TC’s ID at the left side, select “the client’s parameters configuration”;
4. Select “security” in the dialog box;
5. Cancel the item “permit to modify the system configuration”.
After this setting, most options in the TC control center will be forbidden.
1. After completing the configuration, it can’t be restored in the TC, if you want to modify the network configuration in the TC, you need to actualize it by the TCM and select the item “permit to modify the system configuration”;
2. After completing the configuration, it’s always valid even if the TCM has breakdown.