How to make right powering on/off in the simplified configuration condition?
1. The sequence of powering off:
(1) Close all the users’ virtual machine.
(2) Close the VDS infrastructure virtual machines (hasn’t the fixed order)
(3) Close the management cluster CRM. VM (Login in the CRM via PUTTY, and then execute “shutdown -h now”)
(4) Power off the other management VM. (Login in the corresponding management VM via PUTTY, and then execute “shutdown -h now”)
(5) Power off the MN VM. (Login in the MN VM via PUTTY and execute “shutdown -h now”)
(6) Power off the computing node CNA.
(7) Power off the MCNA.
(8) Power off the storage, network device.
2. The sequence of powering on:
(1) Power on the storage and network device.
(2) Power on the MCNA server. (after the MCNA has been powered on, it will start the ESC,CRM management VM automatically, and then start the other management VM, such as the MN.)
(3) Start up the VDS virtual machines in turn. (AD+DNS+DHCP-->License+LOG+TCM-->DB+ITA-->DDC+W, after completing these startup, restart the tomcat service of the DB and ITA).
(4) Start up the user’s virtual machine.