The storage device’s indicator displays normal. In the ISM, we find the device’s work status is normal, however, while the application server is reading and writing the mapped LUN, the operating system reports error or prompts it can’t implement read write.
1. Adjust the speed of the mirror image channel as to 2G or contact the technology support to replace the controller encluster.
2. Adjust the “write strategy” of the controller B as to “write back” and “not mirror image”, then it can avoid the problem.
3. If you want to adjust the speed of the mirror image channel as to 2G, please confirm the I/O of the service type’s mirror image is less than 200M/s.
1. Confirm the LUN which is can’t implement read write or has problem is the one and only LUN in the storage system which has been configured the optional master path is the controller B.
2. Confirm the LUN’s status is “unmount”, then execute the “mount” command in the application server, but we can’t mount this LUN.
3. In the ISM, adjust the controller this LUN belongs to as the controller A.
4. Execute the “mount” command in the application server once again, and confirm it can mount this LUN.
Then, we can conclude:
The mirror image channel of the controller encluster has problem, and leads to LUN mapped to the application server reports error or can’t implement read write.