It found that SIG9280E interface can not be up.
(1) Because the interconnection device interface can be UP, it means the optical splitter can work properly, replace the interface of the the linking device and SIG interface, SIG interface can not be UP, but the device interface can be UP, exclude reasons (1), (2)
(2) Replace the fiber jumpers, the problem persists, remove the cause (3)
(3) Carefully check the SIG interface state and interconnection firewall interface status
It found that our company SIG interface displayed LOF SDH information, the interface on the firewall has no phenomenon like this, query for R & D to know that our company Firewalls work in the 10G-LAN mode, but SIG firewall work in 10G-WAN mode. Further verification to confirm that our company firewall Interface board supports 10G-LAN/WAN mode that can be flexibly configured, change into 10G-WAN mode, SIG firewall still can not work properly, contrast Peer vendor equipment that only supports 10G-LAN. The final cause determination: SIG interface board type does not match with spectroscopic interface type.
(1) Spectroscopic, light intensity is not enough
(2) failure of the optical splitter
(3) fiber jumper failure