In the r2c00 version, how to modify the overtime value of the ITA configuration?
1. After installing the ITA, we need to configure the ITA database, galax and ddc.
2. The configuration process is running the “powershell” script, it will take 5 minutes to implement the script by default.
3. In the actual process of configuring the ITA, there may appear can’t configure the overtime successfully as there are lots of ddc, and the network failures.
4. Modify the “\conf\system\systemconf.xml” file in the ITA installation catalog.
Run the “//powershell” script, the default overtime is 5 minutes, and here we change it as to 10 minutes.
5. Restart the “tamcat” service after modification.