Fault phenomenon: when through radius server authenticating, user can’t login virtual network gateway.
1. Check whether the routing can reach between svn3000 and radius server.
2. Login radius server, check whether there is the corresponding user name and password.
3. Forbid user to modify the user’s password in the local database of svn3000.
4. On radius server, mapping the authenticated user name to a user group, in order to realize authorize for the user through the policy of the user group.
1 SVN 3000 and radius server routing can’t reach.
2. There is no corresponding user name and password in radius server.
3. User name and password all have been modified on SVN3000, but haven’t been synchronized to the radius server’s database.
4. The radius server hasn’t mapped the authenticated users to the user group.