1. Log on TCM database server, the open SQL Server Management Studio.
Note: cdms_terminal is used by TCM database only, computer and computer_extrainfo_huawei are the basic sheets, as shown below.
1) computer sheet consists the information of TC ip address ( base_ipaddr), MAC address (base_mac), system type (system_type), manage server's ip address (manage_server), agent verison (version), TC status (status_id=1 online, status_id=2 application running, status_id=3 starting, status_id=4 offline, status_id=5 newly added), etc, as shown below.
2) computer_extrainfo_huawe sheet consists the information of TC system version (system version), system build (system_build), patch list (patch_list), etc, as shown below.
2. TC upgrade information, including TC system version, agent version and patch list, can be checked from computer sheet and computer_extrainfo_huawei sheet in sql lauguage. Right click cdms_terminal and open new query, as shown below.
e.g. sql code to check TC upgrade information, including system version (system_version), agent version (version) and caps key patch (patch_list) is show as below.
SELECT computer.base_ipaddr as IP,computer.base_mac as MAC ,
computer.status_id as STATUS, computer.version, ext.system_version, ext.system_build, ext.patch_list
FROM computer ,computer_extrainfo_huawei as ext
order by computer.base_ipaddr
3. There is a sheet exported after running the sql code successfully, and the sheet can be saved for statistics, as shown below.