for the singlecloud v1r2c00spc200 version, some time when i want to registry a image in the system, it is failed and report 'Failed to check the cabinet of the mirror image file'
'Failed to check the cabinet of the mirror image file'
1. we check the right of the image file and the location where we put the image file, it is right
2. we check the name type of the image file, the name is valid
3. duiring the process of copying and compressing, there is no abnormity.
4. we check the clc logs at last and find that the memory of java is not enough when we execute a script
5. we restart the clc progress to restore memory, then it is ok to registry image
it may be cause by several reasons, just as bellow:
1. the right of file or location is insufficient for the root user
2. the image name is invalid
3. the image file is faulty during the progress of compressing
4. the system has run for a long time, so the memory may be consumed by lots of progress which is not busy