it is failed to delete the ("share")/("file system") on N8300
First, you have to check the status of all nodes:
1. Login the master node of N8300 device with support account
2. Run the command hasys –state to check if all the status of the nodes are RUNNING
N8300_01:~ # hasys -state
#System Attribute Value
N8300_01 SysState RUNNING
N8300_02 SysState RUNNING
Second, the procedure of installing the patch is as bellow:
1. Copy the compressed file N8300V100R002C00SPC004TMPPATCH.tar.gz to the directory /home/support in the master node of cluster.
2. Login the master node with support account, run the command gabconfig –a to check the status of cluster, if the number of lines is not 6 or the number of nodes is not 01, which means the cluster is abnormal, then you can contact with us.
N8300_01:/ #gabconfig -a
GAB Port Memberships
Port a gen 389a06 membership 01
Port b gen 389a08 membership 01
Port f gen 389a0e membership 01
Port h gen 389a0a membership 01
Port v gen 389a0a membership 01
Port w gen 389a0c membership 01
3. On the master node, go to the directory /home/support, decompress the file N8300V100R002C00SPC004TMPPATCH.tar.gz with the command tar –zxvf N8300V100R002C00SPC004TMPPATCH.tar.gz, then go to the directory N8300V100R002C00SPC004TMPPATCH and run the command ./install.sh install
N8300_02:~/ N8300V100R002C00SPC004TMPPATCH # ./install.sh install
Success:install patch success.
first, we have to collect the DNS system for the customer:
1. Login each N8300 engine with the ‘support’ account;
2. Run the command host domain_name For example,
you run the command host xxxx
you can check the result, there may be several IPs displayed, then for each IP, you should run the command host xx. xx. xx.xx (the IP is displayed just now)
and you check the result again, for each domain_name except the one in the first round, you should run the command host domain_name to check the other domain information
then please do the cycle until you find the all the relationship between IPs and domains. Please collect the output information of each command.
3. Login N8300 engine with the ‘master’ account
Please run the commands bellow one by one, then collect the output information of each command.
network ip addr show
network ip route show
network dns show
nfs share show