When the Galax8800 installation is failed after creating the physical or virtual nodes in Management plane.
Nodes are marked Failed in O&M Portal.
1. Log into MCNA node using PuTTY, type clearcfg node= [Node_name] for cleaning information about nodes state.
2. Restart the Galax8800 by service galaxbtserver restart command.
3. Resume the installation of failed node: nodeset [Node_name] install.
4. For checking the node state during Galax8800 installation log into MCNA node using PuTTY and type tabdump chain command.
5. For editing the node state during Galax8800 installation log into MCNA node using PuTTY and type tabdedit chain command.
Any reasons of fault, after the elimination of which it is necessary to resume the Galax8800 installation without time wasting.
Suggested to use the possibility to resume Galax8800 installation by CLI