After upgrading eSpace 7910 and 7950 SPC400 to SPC500 using EMS SPC 600 I performed a downgrade back to SPC400. Then, when I tried to delete the corresponding NEs from EMS Resource Management an error occured:”Operation failed, description: Delete the record from the list.”
Error: ”Operation failed, description: Delete the record from the list.”
1. Is the eSpace 7910 or 7950 NE on the EMS registered in other places then Resource Management?
2. Delete those registers
R: Deleted from the Upgrade Monitor in Maintenance > Upgrade menu
3. Try to delete again from the Resource Management
1. Try the batch delete of the NEs from the Resource Management page
2. Try the single delete of the NEs from the Resource Management page
3. Unplug the IP Phone and try to delete again
4. Restart EMS and try to delete again
5. Look for any other place where the NEs are registered
6. Delete the NEs from other places like the Upgrade Monitor in Maintenance > Upgrade menu
7. Try to delete again the NEs from the Resource Management page
Before deleting the NEs from the Resource Management look-up other pages where the NEs have been registered during other operations on the EMS and delete them. Then , at the final step, delete the NEs entries from the Resource Management.