On EMS SPC 600 was configured the nbi.xml file for the Northbound Interface two superior NMS with two different Ips under <UserInfo> , so different <OSSId>. The first one configured works good sending and receiving alarms but the second one doesn’t. The documentation sais to input two <UserInfo> with full details but still doesn’t work.
1. Ping between IPs of EMS and NSM - Done, successful
2. SNMP running on both machines - Done, successful
3. Check nbi.xml file - Done
4. Change the following parameters: <CommString> and <V3AuthPwd> for the second NMS
5. Create new password encrypt it and change those parameters
6. Reboot EMS
7. Check the connection again - Successful
1. Check IP connection between the superior NMS and EMS
2. Check SNMP protocol on both
3. Check nbi.xml file for <UserInfo> parameters
For using multiple NMS it’s recommended to change the access password in the nbi.xml. This way you have different IPs and access password for all of them.