We are getting error Server operation exception while logging to our IVS client for IVS servers.
Server operation exception
1. Ping the IVS server from the PC to test the connectivity. We found network is fine.
2. Input http://serverIP:8800/SCU
on the IE browser. It promted an error HTTP Status 404 - /scu
. So we confirmed that cmc service was not running.
3. It is a two-node cluster, ssh to the manage server using float IP as the root user.
Run the command ps –ef |grep ivscmc
The result would be like this, find the number after ivscmc. For example, it’s 7384 as follows.
Then, execute the command
kill -9 Number
For example, as for the picture above, the command would be kill -9 7384
4. Wait 1 minutes, and login to the client again. Problem resolved.
cmc service was not running.
As for IVS log in problem, we need to check one by one.
1. Make sure the network is ok.
2. The version of client matches with the platform software.
3. Make sure the ivscmc service is running.