Customer feedback 7910 IP phone could login by webpage, and the screen only show Huawei LOGO, and no response at all.
1. check the 7910's firmware version, find that only the firmware after V100R001C01SPC600 include V100R001C02, could do follow the Administrator Guide.
2. the version before V100R001C01SPC600, could do like the following description:
If the LAN port of 7910 still work, then could do the restore.
(1) upgrade the OPTION 246 Parameter, need follow the Administrator about 246 parameter description.
(2) If have EMS, then could use EMS to load the Configuration File to 7910 again, so that could restore to factory default.
There are two methods for 7910 to restore Factory default in Administrator Guide.
1. login the web page of 7910
Step 1 Access the eSpace 7910/eSpace 7950 web page as the administrator.
Step 2 Choose Advanced > Restore Factory Defaults.
The Restore Factory Defaults page is displayed.
Step 3 Click Restore Factory Defaults.
2. Operate in 7910
On the phone login screen, press and hold down the Home button for 10s and select whether to restore eSpace 7910/eSpace 7950 to its factory defaults as prompted.
Remark: During the phone login, this operation does not take effect.
On the phone home screen, press and hold down the Home button for 10s and select whether to restore eSpace 7910/eSpace 7950 to its factory defaults as prompted.
Remark: When the phone is locked, being upgraded, or engaged in an ongoing call, this operation does not take effect.
Access the Apps screen from the home screen of eSpace 7910/eSpace 7950. Choose Advanced > Restore Factory Defaults. Press the OK button to restore factory defaults.
But all the method doesn't work for customer's IP phone.