We use below version for UC server (UC300)
In case to support Console System, we use OpenLDAP. Unfortunately, Huawei documentation do not inform what is default password for OpenLDAP. This will make sync process between Console Server and BMU failed. Hence, agent cannot manage Enterprise addess book in Softconsole application.
If password is invalid, sync process between Console Server and BMU will fail. It will prompt "Failed to Synchronize" error when we try to continue process in BMU.
To handle this issue, you may follow below procedure :
1. Login to BMU as admin.
2. Choose Functions > SoftConsole
3. In Address Book Password option, type 'secret' (without apostrophe, all in small letter)
4. Choose Test button. Make sure the result is "Connecting Successful".
5. Choose Save button and restart BMU service.
In case Console Agent still cannot find Enterprise address book, you may follow below procedure :
1. Login to Softconsole Client.
2. Choose Options > System Settings.
3. Choose OpenLDAP page. Fill in Bind password with 'huawei' (without apostrophe, all in small letter)
4. Click OK. Then Enterprise address book will appear automatically.
This issue caused by OpenLDAP address book password is invalid. To manage this, we have to set the correct password.
This article acts as additional document for eSpace UC Product Documentation (For UC300) - V100R001C02SPC300, especially for Console System part. This is needed when customer need to implement small attendant console.