Sometimes, the corporate directory cannot be displayed on the SoftConsole, or it can be displayed but inconsistent with the corporate directory on the BMU.
No Corporate Directory is displayed
Log in to the BMU, choose Functions > SoftConsole, and verify that the SoftConsole corporate directory is enabled and the IP address is correct.
Log in to the Console server and choose Monitoring > System Settings to verify the IP address of the corporate directory. If the IP address is incorrect, change it to the correct value and save the change.
The change may fail if the eSpace UC V100R002C01SPC200 voice files are stored in D:/TAPEFILE while the system does not have disk D. When this occurs, add disk D.
If the problem persists after the IP address is corrected, perform the following steps to check the relevant settings on the SoftConsole.
Step 3 Check the relevant settings on the SoftConsole.
1. Log in to the SoftConsole and choose Options > System Settings > OpenLDAP.
2. Select Use OpenLDAP and set Bind password to secret.
3. Click OK. The SoftConsole obtains the address book information from the corporate directory on the BMU.
If the address book information is consistent with that on the BMU, the corporate directory on the BMU is not synchronized to the SoftConsole.
Step 4 Synchronize the corporate directory on the BMU.
1. Log in to the BMU, choose Functions > SoftConsole, and perform the test and synchronization operations. After the synchronization is completed, click Save.
2. Log in to the SoftConsole again. The corporate directory is displayed properly.
1. Check the IP address of the Console server address book is incorrect on the BMU.
2. The IP address of the corporate directory is incorrect on the Console server.
3. The SoftConsole does not use the corporate directory.
4. The corporate directory on the BMU is not synchronized to the SoftConsole.
If the Corporate Directory is not displayed search for possible IP setting and check for the credentials used and don’t forget to save any changes made after logging out.