Country A have TP3006 and TP1002, there is no problem between these two point conference, Country B have TP1002, there is no problem between this TP1002 and other side. But country B TP1002 can hear nothing when have a point to point video conference with country A TP1002.
1. Do the audio loop back on A side, A side can hear himself, this means the MIC input is no problem.
2. Capture packet on A side, and found that the audio packet have already been sent out.
3. Capture packet on B side, and found that the audio packet have already been received.
4. Do the audio loop back on B side, B side can hear himself, this means at lease one of the sound box is no problem.
5. Consider the TP1002 is single track input, when the audio protocol of conference has been negotiated as AAC-LD, and there is only one input in A side, there will be only one sound box have voice in B side.
6. Change the MIC input port on A side, and the problem has been solved, that means one of the sound box in side B was not working.
1. A side TP1002 didn't send out audio packet.
2. A side TP1002 send out audio packet, but B side TP1002 didn't received, in another work, it was a network problem.
3. B side TP1002 received audio packet, but for some reasons, it dropped the audio packet.
4. B side TP1002 received audio packet, but the sound box is broken.
To deal with all one way audio issues can refer to this process.