call the phone long number through U1930 fail, but the extension make outgoing call successfully.
the local engineer feedback these information:
The PRA link at customer location is configured the details are as:
1. The Pilot No. of Link is 2717392888---By default the PRA carry this no. when dial out.
2. The PRA link has numbers from 2717392800 to 2717392899 (can be used as Long DN for Dial in or Dial Out)
3. Customer mapped the same numbers with (calling Number mapping eg. 6020 with2717392891 ) and were able to dial out with different extension with different long DN.
4. Mobile customers try to dial the same number back to PRA link was not happening.
5. I collected the PRA logs & found that service is sending only 6 digits and then I Mapped the Long DN 6 digits after that call hit our Huawei extension.
6. Now the problem is that when we dial out only Pilot no. is carried by PRA link not the Long DN.
here I give a example:
1. Configure intra-office prefixes.
Configure intra-office prefix 392891
, which are used to determine whether the user called by an intra-office or outer-office user is an intra-office user.
Choose Trunk > Prefix.
Configure prefix information on the Prefix page
Configuring a prefix, here config 392891
and called number change, choose the insert number index you define
Click Add, The prefix 392891 is displayed.
2. Configuring the Number Change
Here use 2717, so 2717 is added to the number 392891
Choose Trunk > Office Route.
The Configure Office Route Selection Code page is displayed.
Click Number Change Type tab page.
Click Add. Then set parameters of indexes 0 to 2
for all extension number long number is from 2717392800 to 2717392899 ,for example: 6020 with2717392891. capture the message by ucmaint we can see the service provider only send 392891 to PBX, but the PBX can not recognize this number for not exist in the PBX. we need to do some prefix config and number change.
usually in the overseas, the service provider send to PBX not the extension long number, first need to make a message trace to know what specific number it sends to us. then we can do some number change.