Excluding the extra devices' causes:
1- Is this Keyboard and mouse working in another PC or Server
Yes keyboard and mouse are working with other PC.
2- Can you check another USB slot ( recommended to use the Ports at the back panel )
We checked all the slots no response from any.
3- Can you check another Mouse and keyboard with the same server
We checked other mouse and keyboard with same server but no response.
Locating the causes of server itself:
1. Login BMC by ssh, If you can please get the Server information
(1) ssh BMC_IP
(2) #ipmcget -d v
(3) #ipmcget -d fru
Please share with us the output
2. get the serial number of the server, it's begin as flows: 2102310xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
3. If possible reboot the Server,
and Press 'del',then if you can enter the BIOS,
press 'F9' mean Load the default value of the BIOS,
then press 'F10' save and exit.
4. Open the server and remove the CMOS battery for 5 mins then put the battery back and try again
5. If you can ssh the BMC, you can also clear the CMOS as flows:
Attention: If you clear the CMOS as step 4, the server time maybe change to default time ,and you need to enter the BIOS change the time and the date .