It seems that some parameter are not configured correctly and when trying to create an instant meeting, the error code 5007 pops up.
Error Code: 5007
1. Log in to the system administrator page.
2. Choose Basic Configuration > Area Policy Configuration.
3. Set Cluster Name under Area and MS Cluster Configuration from default to CN20.
1. Check license limitations
2. Check meeting parameters like number of participants, audio channels, video channels to be within the license limitations
3. Check basic configuration process
4. Check Enterprise and Area config
After deploying a solution it’s needed to recheck all basic configuration twice. This is because maybe some parameters may be skipped in the product document. Check parameters to be set with a value according to the parameters nature.