Product involved: N8000 V200R001
Application scenario: During backup, the fiber connection between the N8000 and disk array is interrupted.
1. Set up an NDMP version test environment.
2. During backup, interrupt the fiber connection between the N8000 and disk array.
3. Resume the fiber connection.
4. Run the scanbus command on the CLI of the N8000.
5. Fail to execute the fs online command.
Step 1 Log in to the N8000 system as user support and run the following command to unmount the file system:
Step 2 Log in to the CLI as user master and run the following command to get the file system online:
storage fs online fs_qikun
1. After the fiber connection is interrupted, the file system is not mounted. After the fiber connection is resumed, the file system cannot be mounted again. The following error information is prompted:
QIKUN_01:~ # cfsmount /vx/fs_qikun
Error: V-35-50: Could not mount [/dev/vx/dsk/sfsdg/fs_qikun] at /vx/fs_qikun on QIKUN_01
UX:vxfs mount.vxfs: ERROR: V-3-20: Input/output error
2. The problem analysis shows that the file system is not unmounted but VCS resources go offline. The output of the mount
command shows that file system fs_qikun
still exists, as shown in the following:
3. The output of the df –h
command shows that the partitions of file system fs_qikun
are incorrect, as shown in the following:
4. An error is reported after the cfsmount
command is executed to mount the file system because the file system has been mounted and is inaccessible.